IBT is always looking for talented professionals to join our team. If you would like to be part of a dynamic company pioneering the future in Cloud based Technologies, please inquire within.
Contact HR at [email protected]
NO PHONE CALLS OR SOLICITATION FROM RECRUITERS/EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES
IBT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
IBT is seeking Technology Advisors in the following cities to join our team within the Telecom/IT Cloud Services space.
Orlando, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, New York City.
The Technology Advisor, is responsible for successfully selling Cloud solutions to small to medium sized businesses (SMBs). This position will have a range of other responsibilities involved in generating leads and awareness, converting leads into prospects, and feeding back ideas into the organization for improved sales operations.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level;
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business;
- Become an expert in Cloud Technology and the IT/Telecom market;
- Serves as a brand enthusiast for IBT’s services;
- Build sales and marketing infrastructure to feed more highly qualified leads;
- As a visible team player within the business, bring best in class thinking, strategies and ideas that align to our firm values, unique culture and vision for the future.
- Daily responsibilities opening, maintaining, and closing business based upon relationships.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or BA
- 2-4 years in Cloud Technologies;
- Ideal candidates will have a background in IT and specifically Cloud technologies;
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently. Such experience within a startup environment is highly desired;
- Candidates MUST be a Top Producer (as defined by production results that put you at the top 5% of your peers) and / or, Over Quota / President’s Club type;
- Experience conducting sophisticated business interactions and initiating relationships;
- A bright, street savvy and emotionally intelligent sales executive;
- A high work ethic, energy, passion, sense of humor, compassion, enthusiasm and a record of success is a great fit for our environment;
- Superior communications skills, well rounded in all aspects of business development methodology with exceptional closing & relationship management skills – prove it with your cover letter;